The GeoTab GO device is a GPS vehicle tracking device used in 30% of the top ten fleets. This is the simplest, fastest ways to start monitoring your fleet of vehicles.
It plugs directly into the vehicles OBD-II port or CAN (J1708 and J1939) with a simple adapter. The GeoTab GO device monitors and communicates vital vehicle information, such as:
- Real-time Location, tracking, and alerts
- Route replay
- Posted speed limit vs. actual speed
- Fuel consumption
- Engine data: VIN, ODO, engine light, battery, diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), & more
- Driver behavior (hard braking, accelerations, and cornering)
- Accident detection
- Seat belt utilization
- Other data readily available through the OBD-II or J-BUS port
- Over 30 Standard and customizable reports
- Expandable to be connected with many third party devices such as, Garmin navigation, Iridium satellite communications, Hours of service (HOS), etc.
The GeoTab GO device is plug-and-play GPS tracking in the palm of your hand. It is compatible with all vehicle types:
- Passenger vehicles
- Light commercial vehicles (delivery vans, pickup trucks, etc.)
- Hybrid and electric vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Buses and coaches
- Compressed natural gas vehicles (CNG).
- Dimensions: 2” X 1” X 3”
- Weight: < 2.5 oz.
- No costly professional installation needed.
- Easily move from one vehicle to another.
- Tamper-resistant installation available.
- No external antennas or power connectors needed.